Thank you to the attendees, sponsors, and exhibitors who participated in the GFOA’s 108th annual conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota. If you were scanned for continuing professional education (CPE) credit during this year's annual conference, CPE certificates were mailed to attendees the week of June 9, 2014. Please click here to reference the field of study assigned for each session.
Presentations and Outlines
To access this year’s presentations and available outlines, please go to the respective session listing. If a presentation or outline is posted for a session, there will be an icon of a sheet of paper that says “Additional files” when you place your cursor over it.
If you have not yet done so, please complete this year’s conference evaluations. The GFOA will raffle an iPad Air and iPad Mini on Friday, June 6, among those attendees who filled out evaluations.
Missed some sessions from the annual conference?
The session CDs are now available and will bring the conference right to your office. The CDs offer a unique learning opportunity regardless of whether you attended the conference: refresh your knowledge of today’s most talked-about public finance topics or share the CDs with staff. Click here to access the order form. Order online.
Save the date and 2015 call for topics
The GFOA’s 109th Annual Conference will take place on May 31-June 3, 2015, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Registration will be open in late fall. The call for session topics is now open. Click here to access the submission form.
This is a resource to help you schedule your time at the conference.
- Creating an agenda does not mean that you are registered for the conference.
- We encourage you to plan ahead and get to your sessions early.
- Select from pre-conference seminars, concurrent sessions, and discussion groups to customize your own educational curriculum.
- Participate in half-day pre-conference seminars* beginning the afternoon of Friday, May 16, 2014, through Saturday, May 17, 2014. Pre-conference seminars will take place at the Minneapolis Convention Center, 1301 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55403.
Concurrent sessions will begin at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 18, 2014, and conclude at 12:10 p.m. on Wednesday, May 21, 2014. The sessions will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center, 1301 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55403.
* Taking an afternoon pre-conference session on Friday or Saturday? An afternoon snack will be available in your session room.
Taking a morning pre-conference session on Saturday? A continental breakfast will be available in your session room.
Taking both a morning and afternoon pre-conference session on Saturday? Enjoy a continental breakfast and afternoon snack in your session room, as well as a grab-and-go lunch.