PASSION MEETS EDUCATION at the WVC 89th Annual Conference: a comprehensive five-day educational event to connect, inspire and fuel your passion for animal healthcare.
March 5–9, 2017, veterinary professionals will congregate for one of the largest, most influential gatherings of veterinary professionals in the world. Over five days, participants will select from more than 1,000 CE hours, meet with 500+ exhibitors, and have an opportunity to be inspired and entertained by keynote speaker Joel Sartore (National Geographic’s Photo Ark), Hill’s Comedy Night with Kathleen Madigan, and country music star Gary Allan at the House of Blues. All of this, combined with premium accommodations and world-class restaurants, in the entertainment capital of the world: Las Vegas, Nevada. Join us for:
- World-renowned speakers present cutting-edge lectures, compelling symposia, and engaging workshops, totalling over 1,000 hours of CE.
- 500+ exhibitors present cutting-edge products and unique services to improve your care and your practice.
- Hands-on labs give you confidence to perform all of your procedures with accuracy and efficiency.
- Fulfil your CE hours in just five days in Las Vegas.
- Knowledge you can use now.
ACCESSING CONFERENCE NOTES: You must be logged in using the same email address and WVC password you used when registering for this year's Annual Conference to view the Notes. Click on the LOGIN/MYSCHEDULE text in the gray bar at the top of the page, then click the program button on the left hand navigation and select how you want to view the sessions.You will be able to view the notes on the individual session page.
DOWNLOAD ALL CONFERENCE NOTES AS A ZIP FILE: You may download all conference notes as a zip file to your desktop. WVC will release this feature later in the month and provide more information on how to access.
Conference Notes contain lecture notes for over 700+ sessions being presented at the WVC 89th Annual Conference. While every effort has been made to include notes for all sessions, some notes are not available. In particular, notes for Hands-on Labs, Workshops, Industry Seminars, and Symposia are typically published separately and distributed directly to participants during the sessions. Due to the level of audience participation, notes are not required for select sessions that focus on case presentations.SESSION PREFIXES
|EX||Avian & Exotics||IS||Industry Seminar|
|FA||Food Animal||SP||Special Presentation|
|PM||Practice Management||HO||Hands-on Laboratory*|
SPECIAL DESIGNATION ICONS
|Pre-registration required. Ticket encoded in badge.|
|Breakfast included with session|
|Lunch included with session||Learning Lounge|
|Late Night Learning|
20 minute sessions = 0.5 CE credit hour
50 minute sessions = 1 CE credit hour
90 minute sessions = 1.5 CE credit hours
Hands-on Labs and Workshops are accredited based on the hours attended.
To qualify for your CE certificate, your badge must have been printed.
*Hands-on Labs and some Workshops require additional fee.
WVC is an approved American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) Registry continuing education provider #3-28592. Participants should be aware that some boards have limitations on the number of hours accepted in certain categories and/or restrictions on certain methods of delivery of continuing education. Individual participants are responsible for compliance to the policies of their individual state board. Call Janis Knoetzel at 702.739.6698 for more information.
View Full Schedule
- Favorite sessions and exhibitors by clicking on the star icon. This will add items to your My Schedule. Users must be logged in to use this function.
- Access My Record and/or CE Certificate through your My Account after the Conference. Add/delete sessions as you prefer, then print a copy for your records.
- Email email@example.com or call 866.800.7326 with any questions.