Radiologist and Oncologist, Attending doctor in Cancer Center, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
1. Medicine. Doctor., 2007/03 - 2008/09, the University of Saar University School of medicine, cancer radiation oncology laboratory, Tutor: Prof. Dr. Ch. Rübe;
2. Master degree, 2000/07 - 2003/07, Sun Yixian Hospital, Affiliated to Zhongshan Medical University, Tutor: Zhu Zhaohua
Attending doctor, 2003/07-present, Cancer Center, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology;
1. Ma H#*, Bi J, Liu T, Ke Y, Zhang S, Zhang T*. Icotinib hydrochloride enhances the effect of radiotherapy by affecting DNA repair in colorectal cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2015 Mar;33(3):1161-70
2. Ma H#, Han J#, Zhang T*, Ke Y. Comparison of dosiology between three dimensional conformal and intensity-modulated radiotherapies (5 and 7 fields) in gastric cancer post-surgery. J Huazhong Univ Sci Technolog Med Sci. 2013 Oct;33(5):759-64.
3. Yao J#, Huang A#, Zheng X, Liu T, Lin Z, Zhang S, Yang Q, Zhang T, Ma H*. 53BP1 loss induces chemoresistance of colorectal cancer cells to 5-fluorouracil by inhibiting the ATM-CHK2-P53 pathway. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2017 Mar;143(3):419-431.
4. Zhang T#, Liang ZW#, Han J, Bi JP, Yang ZY, Ma H*. Double-arc volumetric modulated therapy improves dose distribution compared to static gantry IMRT and 3D conformal radiotherapy for adjuvant therapy of gastric cancer. Radiat Oncol. 2015 19;10(1):114.
5. Xiao, Y#., Zheng, X#., Huang, A., Liu, T., Zhang, T*., Ma, H*. Deficiency of 53BP1 inhibits the radiosensitivity of colorectal cancer. International Journal of Oncology. 2016 Oct; 49(4):1600-8.
6. Bi J#, Huang A#, Liu T, Zhang T, Ma H*. Expression of DNA damage checkpoint 53BP1 is correlated with prognosis, cell proliferation and apoptosis in colorectal cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015 Jun 1; 8(6):6070-82.
Sunday, October 21
1:15 PM – 2:45 PM