OWENSBORO HEALTH REGIONAL HOSPITAL is the largest hospital in KY west of Louisville, offering a full range of services utilizing the latest technologies and protocols. In additional to our flagship facility located in Owensboro KY which opened in 2013, we offer additional facilities throughout the region include Owensboro Health Muhlenberg Community Hospital, regional primary care and specialty clinics, and three new healthplexes located in surrounding counties.
With a Medical Group including more than 200 providers we are recruiting additional Gastroenterologists to match our growth and community needs.
For board-eligible new grads, $550,000 two-year guaranteed base salary with
$50K in student loan repayment options ($25K per year for 2 years).
For board-certified experienced GI’s, $600,000, two-year guaranteed base salary.
- $50,000 up-front bonus / productivity RVU bonus potential / six weeks of paid time off
- $6,000 CME Allowance / stipend payments available
- An established, employed practice with three Gastroenterologists, one of which was recently promoted to Chief Medical Officer
- Supported by three APRNs
- 1:4 Call
- High Patient volume in a community of 120,000 with a regional draw of 400,000 in a 14-county service area.
- Fully-integrated EMR (EPIC) in clinics and hospital / excellent specialty backup
Call/Text Manager of Physician Recruitment - Mitchell Sims for additional details
1201 Pleasant Valley Road
Owensboro, KY 42304