Annual Conference Session
Title: Collections Assessment: The Who, What and Why?
The ACRL Assessment Discussion Group and ALCTS Collection Evaluation and Assessment Interest Group are collaboratively offering a session about collections-related data, specifically focusing on the overall strategy for collecting data and using it to inform collection development and assessment initiatives. Discussion topics include what data is collected and how it is shared internally and externally. The session includes perspectives from three panelists, and time for discussion.
• Dolsy Smith, Collections Strategist, George Washington University
• Sarah Tudesco, Assessment Librarian, Yale University Library
• Thom Munger, Product Manager, Platform Data and Analytics, ProQuest
• Nancy Turner, Associate Director for Organizational Research & Strategy Alignment, Temple University Libraries, Facilitator
Please join us! If you have questions about the session, please contact:
• Tasha Cooper, Collection Development and Analysis Librarian, Syracuse University Libraries, email@example.com
• Lisa Jochelson, Lead Acquisitions Librarian, Ralph J. Bunche Library, U.S. Department of State, JochelsonLL@state.gov
• Nancy Turner, Associate Director for Organizational Research & Strategy Alignment, Temple University Libraries, firstname.lastname@example.org
ALA Unit/Subunit: ALCTS, ACRL
Meeting Type: Discussion Group,Interest Group
Cost: Included with full conference registration.