Health Resources Section Chief
North Dakota Department of Health
Bismarck, North Dakota
Full Name: Darleen Bartz
Degree(s): PhD in Nursing; Post Graduate Family Nurse Practitioner Cert.; Masters in Management, Masters in Nursing, Bachelors in Nursing
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position/Title: Chief, Health Resources Section
• Over 40 years in healthcare and leadership positions including Nurse Practitioner, Unit Manager, Charge, and Staff Nurse in the hospital, home health, and clinic settings.
• Began working with the ND Department of Health in 1989 as a Manager in the Health Facilities Division. Have been the Section Chief for the Health Resources Section since 1999 and provide oversight for the Health Facilities Division, Life Safety and Construction Division, and Food and Lodging Division.
• Graduate Nursing Instructor at the College of Nursing, University of North Dakota since 2008.
• AHFSA President (2010-2011)
• Currently the AHFSA Region VIII Representative
• Co-Chair of the AHFSA Infection Prevention and Control workgroup
• AHFSA Liaison to ASHTO
Tuesday, June 11
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM