Muljibhai Patel Urological Association
A graduate of B.J. Medical College under the auspices of Pune University, India, Dr. Mahesh Desai pursued his post graduation (MS) studies from the same Alma Mater. Trained in Urology, he was a recipient of the Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of London and Edinburgh (FRCS) in 1973. A decade later, he took over as the Chairman of the Department of Uroglogy at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (1983 - June, 2010), following which he served the Hospital as its Medical Director (June, 2010 - August, 2016). He now sits as the Managing Trustee of MPUH and Honorary Managing Director of Muljibhai Patel Society for Research in Nephro-Urology (February, 2001) and the Director of the Jayaramdas Patel Academic Center.
* President, Urological Society of India (2006-2007).
* President, Asian Society of Endourology (2008 - 2012).
* President, Society International d’Urologie (SIU) (October, 2011 - 2012).
* President: World Endourology Society (2012 – 2013)
* St Paul’s Medal British Association of Urological Surgeons 2012
* American Urological Association Citation 2012
* Qimpro Platinum Statesman Award in Healthcare Sector 2012
* Hon Membership: Urological Society of Australasia and New Zealand.
* Hon Membership: Singapore Urological Association
* Hon Membership: Chinese Urological Association.
* Richard Tiptaft Visiting Professorship, Guy’s Hospital. UK
* Life Time Achievement Award Endourology Society 2014
* Hon Membership: Urological Association of Asia
* Hon Fellowship: American College of Surgeons 2015
Friday, May 3
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM
Saturday, May 4
7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Saturday, May 4
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Monday, May 6
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM