Julian Sabri is the Engineering Supervisor at Orange County Sanitation District (OCSD) O&M Department for the Reliability Maintenance Engineering & Planning Division. He has over 18 years of experience at OCSD including 4 years as CIP Project Manager and 13 years as Engineering Supervisor.
Julian’s duties at OCSD O&M Department includes the following services; Predictive Maintenance and Testing (PdM), Maintenance Projects design and construction, and Preventive Maintenance (PM) planning through Maximo CMMS System.
Julian is an active member of many professional associations including ASCE, WEF, CWEA, AWWA, and Project Management Institute.
Julian‘s degrees, licenses, and certifications include:
• (PE) Registered Professional Engineer (State of California),
• (PMP) Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute),
• (TPM) Certified in Total Production Management (Ohio State University - Fisher College of Business),
• Bachelor's Degree from University of Alabama, and
• He is currently finishing his Master of Public Administration (MPA) from California State University in Long Beach, CA (by Summer 2019).
Wednesday, April 10
3:10 PM – 4:00 PM