Diagnostics & Audits
The critical first step in any home performance project is the energy audit, yet for most energy auditors, the audit process is time consuming, stressful, and a loss leader.
Using experience gained from over a thousand energy audits over the last ten years, the presenter(s) will cover strategies and techniques to make the audit process smoother, faster, easier, and a more effective sales tool. From administrative work on the front-end, to techniques to speed up the audit process itself, to finishing and presenting reports to homeowners quickly and professionally, this seminar will be useful to new auditors and seasoned auditors alike.
Based around the central principle of completing and presenting the audit on-site on the day of the audit in less than 3 hours, these strategies and techniques can help even the most seasoned auditors approach their work with a fresh set of eyes.
Topics covered include:
- Pre-visit administrative actions and information gathering
- On-site audit structure and time frames
- Streamlining homeowner interactions
- Audit writing tools and techniques
- Photo (and IR) documentation and management
- Presenting findings to homeowner and selling upgrades