Founder at LongGood
National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering [2002/9~2004/6]
National Chiao Tung University, Hsingchung, Taiwan
Bachelor of Management in Transportation and Management [1998/9~2002/6]
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
UCBerkeley(Berkeley Taiwan Biomedical Fellowship, BTB)
Visiting Scholar@Ruzena Robot Lab 2017/8 – 2018/7
• Human Robot Interaction Algorithm optimized in Neuromuscular patient.
• Computer Vision AI
LongGood MediTech, Taipei, Taiwan
General Manager/Founder 2011/3 – Current
• Creating new rehab process to serve patient remotely rehab at home
• Led team’s efforts to do sale by creating new biz model; resulted in occupying 50% medical centers market in Taiwan.
• Best Product of Market Fit Award, competition won in China and Japan.
Fisher&Pakel Healthecare, Taipei, Taiwan
• Turn user’s behavior from reusable to disposable, there create a new constant income
National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
3T MRI System Manager 2006/2~2008/7
• Optimize MRI’s work flow/capability to service both clinical and research requirement.
• Creating brain’s diagnosis model for psychiatry fast screening.
National Center for High-Performance Computing, Hsingchung, Taiwan
Intern Research Assistant 2000/7 – 2002/6
• Creating Web-based Virtual Reality for ancient museum.