Consultant for Business applications
XAL Group / XALAX GmbH
Education in the fields of industrial management and automation with a focus on supply chain management and controlling, ERP systems and applied computer science, process and operations management, project management and teamwork as well as networked thinking and problem-solving ability. Employed for 3.5 years at the XAL Group in the Business applications department / XALAX GmbH.
During my time with the XAL Group I was responsible for:
- Analysis of business processes and the development of suitable system designs
- Consulting in the selection of suitable software tools to support the business processes, as well as conception of necessary adjustments
- ERP rollouts in Europe, India and China in the areas of production and procurement
- Group-wide interrelated process optimizations
- Project Manager - Introduction of a document management system with invoice workflow across the group
- Project Manager - Order automation with a robot cell for batch size 1
- Optimization of processes in the ERP system in production, procurement and sales
- Design and structure of reports for production and procurement department in Power BI
Besides business I like doing sports in general, playing the piano and the drums (afro brazilian percussion) and travelling around the world.
Thursday, July 2, 2020
12:15 PM – 1:15 PM